Seeing a child come into our office nervous and apprehensive but leave with a big smile on their face is something that I always cherish! Dr. Pushpa
Dr. Pushpa Sundareswaran lives in Alpharetta, GA with her husband and two children. She has been practicing children’s dentistry in Atlanta for 11 years. She received her dental degree from University of Pennsylvania in 2002. Dr. Pushpa has a special interest in infant oral health and focuses on prevention as a key aspect of pediatric oral health. She believes in establishing a dental home for the child and the parent or caregiver. Dr. Pushpa and her family enjoy traveling and exploring new places. Her personal interests include gardening with her children and classical dance .
- DMD University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- MDS ( Masters in Dental Surgery) in Pediatric Dentistry, University of Bombay, India
- BDS (Bachelors in Dental Surgery) University of Bombay, India
- Conducted oral health screenings at health fairs in the Atlanta community.
- Completed community service while in University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine.
- Organized school based community dental health programs in Bombay, India.
Licensure and Associations:
- Licensed Dentist in state of Georgia
- Licensed Dentist in state of Pennsylvania
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) Member
- Georgia Association of Pediatric Dentists (GAPD) Member
- CPR certified
- PALS certified (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
What parents like you are saying about Dr. Pushpa Sundareswaran:
“I have been taking my daughters (11 and 5 years old) to Dr. Pushpa for 8 years now. Dr. Pushpa is very friendly and loving. She patiently answers all the questions and concerns that my girls or I have. My girls love Dr. Pushpa and I highly recommend her!” ~ Veda
“Dr. Pushpa is an excellent dentist with a “special touch”, especially when it comes to developing a rapport with the child and putting them at ease. Recently, we visited Dr. Pushpa for a consultation for my six year old daughter for extraction of three of her milk teeth. It was difficult to say who was more apprehensive, me or my daughter. However, Dr. Pushpa quickly put us at ease by explaining what our options were and how the procedure would unfold. She spent time developing a rapport with my daughter by asking her questions and playing math games with her and before she knew it, Dr. Pushpa had finished extracting three teeth. Her skill, professional demeanor and friendliness were clearly demonstrated by her every action. The staff at her office were also tremendously helpful. The quality of the care and treatment we received was outstanding. I highly recommend taking your kids to see Dr. Pushpa.” ~ Aarti A